What are Cookies and how do Gervall website use them?
- Ensure that the website works correctly
- Store the user's preferences, such as the selected language or the place from where the web is accessed.
- Know the navigation experience.
- Collect anonymous statistical information, such as which pages are visited or how long the web is accessed.
Cookies are only associated to an anonymous user and their computer / device and do not provide references that allow knowing personal data. At all times you can access your browser settings to modify and / or block the installation of Cookies, without preventing access to the contents, except for the cookies that are essential for the provision of the service, without which the web can not work.
Users who complete the registration process or have logged in with their access data may access personalized services adapted to their preferences according to the personal information provided at the time of registration and stored in the cookie of your browser.
What are the different types of Cookies we use?
- The sessions ones expire when the User leaves the page or closes the browser, that means they are active for the duration of the visit of the website and therefore they are deleted from our computer after leaving le page.
- The permanent ones expire when the objective for which they have served has been fulfilled or when they are erased manually, they have a deletion date and they are usually used during the process of purchase online, personalisations or on registering, so as not to have to consdtantly introduce one's password.
- On the other hand, depending on the entity that manages the computer or domain from which the cookies are sent and treat the data obtained, we can distinguish between our own and third party cookies.
- The own Cookies are those Cookies that are sent to your computer and managed exclusively by us for the best functioning of the Website. The information we collect is used to improve the quality of our service and your experience as a user.
- If you interact with the content of our Website, third-party cookies may also be established (for example, by clicking on social media buttons or viewing videos hosted on another website), which are those established by a different domain of our Website. We can not access the data stored in the cookies of other websites when you browse the aforementioned websites.
- Title, age, email, name, surname(s), date of birth, date and time of registering and Language.
- Type of registering ( Web,Newsletter…etc.), last upating of registering data, state, completed orders, abandonned shopping baskets, connections (ID, date of connection, pages visited, time on each page and IP address), addresses, cupons, messages sent via Gervall's Prestashop, company to which the customer belongs, SIRET, APE, Web site
Data obtained via third parties related to the use of the web
- Demographic data, interests, geographical information, behaviour, technology used to connect, technical details of mechanisms of visitors, number of visits, duration of visits, traffic sources, pages visited, users’ preferred sections, keywords used to find the web